Only registered attendees with a “Confirmation Letter” from the organisers will be allowed to visit FIND – Design Fair Asia on-site at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore during all event days.
At FIND – Design Fair Asia, the health and safety of our visitors, partners and colleagues is of primary importance to us. To ensure the safety for all our participants to connect and network within a safe and secure environment, please read the following for the “must-knows” when visiting the event on-site.
ORGANISER IF YOU
ARE FEELING UNWELL
WILL HAVE TO BE
APP IS MANDATORY
FOR ALL INTERNATIONAL ATTENDEES
In line with the COVID-19 guidelines, if you’re looking to join us on-site at
Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, please take note of the following:
- You will have to register as a trade or public to get your onsite access.
- All attendees are required to adhere to all onsite Covid-19 regulations and practice good hygiene at the event.
- Only fully vaccinated attendees (local and international) will be allowed admission to FIND – Design Fair Asia 2022 held at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore from 22-24 September 2022.
- It is mandatory for all international attendees to download the TraceTogether app. For avoidance of doubt, vaccination certificates will not be accepted for entry for international attendees.
- All local participants entering or remaining in the event venue are to be fully vaccinated. An individual is considered fully vaccinated if he/ she is a) fully vaccinated (i.e. has received the full regimen of either Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnatry, Moderna, or WHO EUL vaccines*, with an additional two weeks for the vaccine to be fully effective), b) recovered from COVID-19, or c) Pre-Event Testing (PET) is required for all participants who are on a controlled itinerary.
- Individuals who are vaccinated with WHO-EUL vaccines will be considered as fully vaccinated and therefore eligible for vaccination-differentiated SMMs only if their vaccination records have been captured in MOH’s national IT systems. Hard copy overseas vaccination certificates are not recognised for vaccination-differentiated SMMs. Please refer to MOH’s Post Vaccination Matters website for more information: